Friday 8 January 2010

Its not alright, that you see others,

And that I am unhappy-

like my mother was.

I don't want to put on a face.

Or made a mockery of, in public.

You lose yourself-

But in private, you cry those tears.


You are a friend, a teacher, a lover.

To whom i tell all my secrets.

But something seems to go wrong,

When i'm stuck in the house,

and you're out on the town.


I had a break, you see,

You're too much,all at

Once for me.You want to go in,

all lights charging, saying is there a problem,

Is there a crisis /

I just want peace for a while,

We're opposites, you like walking, fidgeting

And doing things.


i like to sit, eat and relax, get my composure, a second,

I don't know if you make it better or worse

You never eat and you don't relax.

Now you're telling me that opposites attract.

But to play the part for one girl-

is to play the part for them all.

You may say ' I look thinner'

But pride comes before a fall.




-------------------------------------------


But, you who are 'well,' are a part of the ratrace, which causes mental illness, a natural state to be in, when one is sick of society; when you view society as a whole as demented. If you were'nt mentally ill, there'd be something wrong.


Also, for care workers and nurses.


You can be going along with that person, putting all you've got into them, and it can backfire- because that person flips.One minute, they can be happy, but when they get tired or stressed, they can do something unexpected. Even the most predictable people have their off days ! Those raging moods like the clouds, in a tempest !

No comments:

Post a Comment