Saturday 16 May 2009

I don't want someone there all the time, if you keep on pushing me outside of the home, I'll be your number 1 patient, first prise in the mental health show !


sometimes, I think they just like seeing you squirm [the community mental healt team]

either that or they enjoy taking the piss out of you.

They really don't know the aggro, anxiety and fear they cause; the worry.

They seem to be fairly platonic and neutral, but they are not specifying their care or role; they sit on the fence, whilst wielding a big dose of authority.


I feel helter skelter, I feel going underground or forgetful, I don't know where my boundaries are, I don't know where to draw the line.


I can only hope, they know what they're doing. sometimes occasionally things go wrong. Somethings were'nt planned or happen out of the blue.


But always you are centrestage,

an actress in a sea of dreams.

An anecdote.

No comments:

Post a Comment